Main Article Content
The Labuhan Bajo Multipurpose Terminal, located in West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara, has a very important strategic value as the main transportation hub for domestic and international trade. With the increasing demand for the efficient handling of cargo and passenger traffic, the construction of well-designed causeways and container yards is essential to ensure the terminal's long-term functionality and stability.
The main objective of this study is to evaluate potential settlement patterns, identify potential risks associated with soil deformation, and propose appropriate mitigation measures to ensure safe and sustainable operation of the terminal. The findings from this research explain the importance of a thorough settlement analysis in large-scale infrastructure projects, especially those involving causeways and container yards. By understanding the response potential of the soil and implementing effective mitigation measures, engineers, contractors and policy makers can increase the resilience of terminals, minimize adverse impacts and ensure their long-term viability.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with Jurnal TESLINK : Teknik Sipil dan Lingkungan agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Jurnal TESLINK : Teknik Sipil dan Lingkungan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Aryandi, S. K., & Widyastuti, H. (2015). Analisis Kebutuhan Container Yard Terminal Multipurpose Teluk Lamong. Jurnal Teknik POMITS, 1(1), 1–6.
- Cortes, M., Arora, P., Ceferino, L., Ibrahim, H., Istrati, D., Reed, D., Roueche, D., Safiey, A., Tomiczek, T., Zisis, I., Alam, M., Kijewski-Correa, T., Prevatt, D., & Robertson, I. (2022). StEER: Hurricane Ian Preliminary Virtual Reconnaissance Report (PVRR). StEER - Hurricane Ian. DesignSafe-CI, November, 1–45. https://doi.org/10.17603/ds2-kc9k-s242
- Florida Department of Transportation. (2023). Florida Bridge Information, 2023 3rd Quarter. https://www.fdot.gov/maintenance/bridgeinfo.shtm
- Gajda, M., Trivella, A., Mansini, R., & Pisinger, D. (2020). An Optimization Approach for a Complex Real-Life Container Loading Problem. SSRN Electronic Journal, 1, 1–14. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3740046
- Jeevan, J., Keng Bin, L., Rosni Othman, M., Mohd Salleh, N. H., Somu, R., & Ming Ming, S. (2021). Cross-border freight movement between Thailand-Malaysia-Singapore. Pomorstvo, 35(2), 341–352. https://doi.org/10.31217/p.35.2.16
- Kemme, N. (2020). Handbook of Terminal Planning. In J. W. Böse (Ed.), Operations Research/ Computer Science Interfaces Series. Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-39990-0
- Nasir, H. (2019). Tahapan Pengecoran Area Causeway Pada Proyek Makassar New Port. Politeknik Pertanian Nergeri Pangkep.
- Nazeri, A., Ziaie-Moayed, R., & Ghiasinejad, H. (2022). Evaluating the efficiency of a composite geosynthetic reinforcement in container yard pavements via laboratory plate load test. International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 23(5), 1622–1633. https://doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2020.1817449
- Shibasaki, R., Kato, H., & Ducruet, C. (2021). Global Logistics Network Modelling and Policy. Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/C2017-0-00848-0
- Tsinker, G. P. (1997). Handbook of Port and Harbor Engineering. In Handbook of Port and Harbor Engineering. Springer US. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-0863-9
- US Army Reserve. (2017). Active Army, Army Reserve build massive causeway. https://www.usar.army.mil/News/News-Display/Article/1258907/active-army-army-reserve-build-massive-causeway/
- Vallejo, J., Sanchez, K., Roozee, E., & Temby, O. (2022). Disaster Resilience Versus Ecological Resilience and the Proposed Second Causeway to South Padre Island. Case Studies in the Environment, 6(1). https://doi.org/10.1525/cse.2022.1714379
- Zhou, Y., Ge, Y.-E., & Wang, W. (2020). Traffic impact analysis of inspection area site selection at a foreign trade container terminal. Maritime Policy & Management, 47(1), 73–91. https://doi.org/10.1080/03088839.2019.1674454
- Zweers, B. G., Bhulai, S., & van der Mei, R. D. (2020). Pre-processing a container yard under limited available time. Computers & Operations Research, 123, 105045. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cor.2020.105045